Black Pepper Beef Stir Fry with Bell Pepper Quick and Easy
I have been cooking black pepper beef for past few days. Why? because I can't go out. Everything I cooked, it is not an original recipe, but a recipe that you could easily search online or on youtube. I'm writing down this recipe for my benefit only. It is like a safe keeper so I can revisit it faster. This is also for our customers who want a quick and easy but no bullshit gibberish history about the dish. Anyway, let's start.
Protein: Beef. What kind? Any kind, but I used flank steak. Why? no reason, my wife just like it.
- About 1 lb
- Sliced the beef thinly then smash it to tenderize it
- Marinated: 1 tbsp of light soy sauce, 1 tsp mushroom seasoning, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp corn starch, 1 tsp black pepper, 1tsp minced garlic. Mix it well and set aside
Veggies: Onion (a must), Green Onion (a must), bell-peppers (green, add red for color), broccoli. Basically any veggies you desired.
- Slice the Onion. I used about half of onion
- Cut the green onion into 2". I used 2 stalks
- Slice the bell peppers
- Minced garlic
Sauce: Por Kwan Black Pepper Sauce. This is a pre-made sauce. Why reinvent the wheel, right?
- 2-3 tbsp of black pepper sauce
- Add 3 tbsp of chicken broth or water, 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce, 1 tsp black pepper, 1tsp sugar, and 1 tbsp of cooking wine
- Mix it well
- In a wok, heat 2-3 tbsp of cooking oil. Let it heat up
- Put in the beef and stir fry it to your desire. I like beef medium rare
- Remove the beef onto a place and set it aside
- Depends on your oil, if you have a lot of oil left, remove it. If not, add some in. The amount should be 2 tbsp.
- Pour in the minced garlic, green onion and onion. Stir fry it for 30 seconds or until you smell the fragrant.
- Pour in the bell peppers. Stir fry it for 1 minutes or longer. I like mine to be crunchy so 1 minute for me.
- Pour in the beef. Stir fry it for 30 seconds
- Pour in the sauce. Stir fry it for 1-2 minutes until the sauce mixed well with all the veggies and beef.
- Serve onto the place
- Enough it with white rice.
What do you think about this Black Pepper Beef recipe? Is it so simple and easy? Leave a comment below.
The ingredients you can get it at your local Asian Market Store.
Thai Mung Bean Vermicelli Glass Noodle Salad (Yum Woon Sen).Yum Woon Sen is a popular salad dish using glass noodle in Thailand. Glass noodle salad is make from …Mar 3rd 2021
Black Pepper Sauce with Swai Basa FishI have been cooking with black pepper sauce a lot lately. It just so delicious. I usually cook it wi …Feb 22nd 2021
Spicy Thai Holy Basil Stir-Fry ChickenThis is one of my favorite. It is simple and easy dish to make. I used it for lettuce wrap, taco, an …Feb 22nd 2021