Spicy Thai Holy Basil Stir-Fry Chicken
This is one of my favorite. It is simple and easy dish to make. I used it for lettuce wrap, taco, and just eat with rice. Everything I cook, I used pre-made sauce. No time to reinvent the wheel. Let's get start.
Premade Paste: Porkwan Chili with Holy Basil Leaves (required)
Sauce: 1 tbsp of oyster sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp fish sauce, 1 tsp of sugar, 2 tbsp water or chicken broth
Veggie: green bean (diced in small piece), onion (diced)
Protein: Chicken Thigh (minced). I like to minced my own chicken or you can buy the minced kind if you lazy.
1. Pour 2tbsp of oil in the wok and add 2-3 tbsp of the Holy Basil Paste. If you want more spice add more. Stir fry it for 2-3 minutes until you smell the chili fragrant. Turn on the hood if you don't want to die from coughing
2. Add the chopped protein. Stir fry it until the meat cooked 80%
3. Add the sauce and the veggie. Stir fried until the meat is cooked
4. Turn of the heat and add some basil in with green onion. Stir fry it for 30 seconds
5. Decorate and serve with rice, or used it for lettuce wrap or taco
You can substitute chicken to beef or pork. If you are an adventurous cooker, then try with seafood. Leave a comment
Thai Mung Bean Vermicelli Glass Noodle Salad (Yum Woon Sen).Yum Woon Sen is a popular salad dish using glass noodle in Thailand. Glass noodle salad is make from …Mar 3rd 2021
Black Pepper Sauce with Swai Basa FishI have been cooking with black pepper sauce a lot lately. It just so delicious. I usually cook it wi …Feb 22nd 2021
Spicy Thai Holy Basil Stir-Fry ChickenThis is one of my favorite. It is simple and easy dish to make. I used it for lettuce wrap, taco, an …Feb 22nd 2021